This Cookie Notice applies to the online learning portal at www.connect2staff.co.uk (our “Website”) which is operated by Connect2Staff, a trading style of Commercial Services Trading Ltd, (“we”, “us”, “our”) with company number 05858178, and registered office at 1 Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4YT.
When you visit our Website we may collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our Website. We will not associate any data gathered from our Website with any personally identifying information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work and improve the usability of those sites.
The cookies used on our Website are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories:
- Performance; and
These cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use these cookies to:
- keep you logged into your Connect2Staff account so that you can apply for multiple jobs without re-entering your details;
- remember your job search preferences for the next time you access our Website;
- enable functionality such as the job basket; and
- integrate with social networking sites such as Google and Twitter to allow you to share content from our Website on theirs.
In some cases, these cookies are managed by third parties but they do not use them for any other purposes than those listed above.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using our Website. If you disable them we cannot guarantee you will be able to search and apply for jobs or use other parts of our Website, nor can we guarantee your security during your visit.
|Google Analytics||_utma _utmb _utmc _utmz|
We use performance cookies to:
- provide vital statistics on how our Website is used;
- help us improve our Website by evaluating site performance;
- test different designs and functional areas; and
- evaluate how effective our advertising is (please note, we do not use this information to target adverts when you visit other sites).
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using our Website. If you decide to disable them we may not be able to offer you certain services and it may impact how our Website performs.
Whilst we do not actively participate in the use of these cookies certain 'Functional' third-party cookies, such as Google and Twitter cookies, may also be used by third parties to target advertising.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using our Website. If you disable these cookies we cannot guarantee how our Website will perform for you.
Turning off and deleting cookies
If you disable the cookies that we use this may impact your experience while on our Website.
For more detailed information about cookies generally please visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides guidance on how to control cookies.
Changes to This Notice
We may revise this Cookie Notice from time to time. Any changes we may make to our Cookie Notice in the future will be posted on this page.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Cookie Notice are welcomed. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Website.