Social Worker - LDA Team - Surrey
Are you a Social Worker looking to try your hand at a new role? Connect2socialwork are looking for a Social Worker to join the LD&A Team at Surrey Council.
Benefits of Working for Connect2socialwork:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2SW
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £400 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Warm Welcome" bonus - get £250 when you secure a role through our agency*
- Take professional responsibility as directed for managing a caseload which will include individuals, children, families and carers who require support and guidance. Enable them to identify their needs and plan support to meet those needs using the full range of options, seeking advice and support where appropriate.
- Use assessment procedures discerningly in response to the presenting needs and to ensure that a proportionate assessment is completed in a way that enables maximum participation.
- Provide information, advice and guidance in line with current national legislation and to recognise the need for, and appropriately signpost to other agencies, services or providers.
- Understand the forms of harm and their impact on people and be able to identify safeguarding concerns.
- Where relevant and with support undertake assessment and planning for safeguarding.
- Share and present professional knowledge and expertise with colleagues within the team.
- When appropriate provide professional reflective supervision to staff who are not professionally qualified.
- Take professional and personal responsibility for clear recording of analysis and judgements, maintaining up to date case work records on the database as required by Surrey County Council.
- Take responsibility for working within the Directorate's data protection policies.
- To uphold the values and behaviours of the organisation.
- To work inclusively, with a diverse range of stakeholders and promote equality of opportunity.
- SWE Registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Drive and have access to a car
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Connect2SocialWork is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we have managed services in place with Hampshire County Council, Dudley Council, Surrey County Council and Luton Borough Council. We also provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references. *Terms and conditions apply.
If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for please get in contact on 07720173648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.