Connect2socialwork are urgently looking for Social Workers to join various the Drugs and Alcohol Rehabilitaion Team for Luton. This is a fast paced team working with Adults across Luton.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working
- Great teams to work in
- Laptop and training provided
- Low case load
- To use professional skills, knowledge, and experience and a range of interpersonal and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of risks protection and social care needs of individuals and carers/families, within relevant legal and statutory frameworks, agreed priorities and current eligibility criteria.
- Refer to other relevant agencies and undertake joint assessments where appropriate to ensure all risks and needs are considered.
- To arrange, provide or purchase appropriate services/care within the Departments agreed priorities and resource framework to reflect best value principals and to comply with legislation and statutory duties.
- Take appropriate action in conjunction with other agencies and within legal and statutory framework, to protect vulnerable people.
- Manage an agreed case load in accordance with statutory and Departmental procedures and objectives, and professional good practice to enable individuals to achieve goals and maximise their strengths
- Monitor, review and reassess care packages/services against identified risks, needs, and objectives to ensure the continued effectiveness in achieving required or wanted outcomes.
- Make appropriate use of paper and computerised case recording systems to and effectively contribute to professional case management and comply with current legislation and Departmental Policies and Procedures. Records should be accessible to individuals, colleagues and managers as appropriate.
- Produce reports as required which comply with statutory and Departmental procedures and capture and analyse information clearly and guide decision making and case management.
- Ensure knowledge of benefits, fees and allowances is current and advise individuals how to access them in order to achieve maximum independence and manage expectations and demands.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
- SWE Registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Drive and have access to a car
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Benefits of working for Connect2SocialWork:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2SW
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £400 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Warm Welcome" bonus - get £250 when you secure a role through our agency*
If interested in this role or any other, please contact Jack Best on 07955433801 or email a CV to email@example.com
Connect2SocialWork is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we have managed services in place with Hampshire County Council and Luton Borough Council. We also provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references. *Terms and conditions apply.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.