Experienced Social Worker - Children in Care
Are you a Social Worker looking for your next challenge in a permanent role? Are you passionate about Children's of Social Work?
Medway Council are looking for Experienced Social Workers to join their Children Team.
- SWE Registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Drive and have access to a car
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
To provide a high quality and effective professional casework service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision, dependent upon the complexities of these cases and the social worker's experience.
To comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures.
To be competent in all areas of the PCF at Social Worker level and The Knowledge and Skills Statement (KSS) for approved child and family practitioners.
Rewards/Benefits of Working with Connect2SocialWork:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2SW
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £400for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Warm Welcome" bonus - get £250when you secure a role through our agency*
Location: Medway, Kent
Connect2SocialWork is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we have managed services in place with Hampshire County Council, Dudley Council, Surrey County Council and Luton Borough Council. We also provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references. *Terms and conditions apply.
If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for please get in contact on 07761 044740 / 01622 476956 or email your CV to email@example.com
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.