If you do not agree to how we process your data as outlined in this policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Connect2Staff, a trading style of Commercial Services Trading Ltd is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that the data you provide to us is processed fairly and lawfully, with skill and care and used only for the purposes outlined in this policy.
We will collect personal data, such as you name and contact details and sensitive data, such as details within your CV. All data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by use in the following ways:
- To enable us to provide you with a recruitment service and assist with the recruitment process
- To enable us to match your individual abilities against vacancies that we think may be suitable
- To enable us to send your information to clients as an applicant or to assess you eligibility for a vacancy
- To enable you to register your CV, submit your CV whilst applying for vacancies and/or to subscribe to job and blog alerts, that we deem may be of interest to you.
- To enable us to market our recruitment services to you
- To enable us to market other services to you, where you have specifically consented for us to do so
- To enable us to contact you with the sole gain of improving our customer service and your customer experience to make them more valuable to you
- To enable us to communicate promotions, offer and general information about the industry sectors that we think may be of interest where you have specifically consented for us to do so
- To enable us to answer your questions and/or queries
- To enable us to act as an intermediary to another third party that you or our client have requested, such as collecting references, qualifications and Disclosure and Barring Service checks
- To enable us to act as an intermediary to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe we are acting in accordance of the law by disclosing such information in regard to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- To enable us to use your anonymised information to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
- To enable us to carry out our responsibilities as a result of any contracts between you and us
Occasionally we may ask for your consent to process, use or share your information for any other purpose not already stated above.
We may share your information with, or allow access of your information to the Commercial Services group of companies, a list of which can be found at www.commercialservices.org.uk so that they may use your personal information in the same way as described above.
You may, at any time request us to confirm the information that we hold about you. In relation to this, you may request us to modify, update or delete any or all of this information. We may seek you to verify your identity when any such request is made. We also have the right to charge you an administration fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request, but will give you a reason for doing so. We will endeavour to complete your request to the timescales indicated by the applicable data protection law.
You can unsubscribe or amend your job or blog alerts at any time by logging in to your Candidate portal, alternatively you can request to unsubscribe or amend your alert and marketing preferences at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
As required by law we will keep your information for as long as is necessary in order to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will endeavour to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under obligation to inform us of any changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will act on this accordingly.
Sending us information over the internet
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Service Provider. Although the transmission of any information via the internet is not completely secure, we will do everything in our power to protect your personal data, however, we cannot guarantee the security of this data transmitted to our site; and you do so at your own risk.
We will also collect behavioural analysis based on the way users navigate through our website. This information is not used in any way to identify individuals, but to establish page visits etc. in order to improve our service and customer experience.