Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
Connect2Staff are currently looking for locum Social Workers to work in the Children with Disabilities team in Buckinghamshire.
Duties include undertaking assessments, working as part of the duty system and producing care plans.
Pay rate is up to £35ph dependent on experience.
You must drive and have access to a vehicle for this role.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Have at least 2 years' experience of working as a social worker, ideally within a similar team
- HCPC registration
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Be able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Be able to demonstrate sensitivity, vigilance and professionalism in their work
- Have a can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Connect2Staff:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2S
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
If interested in this role or any other, please contact Sian Homer on 01622 237009 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect2Staff is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we can provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.