Junior Sales Buyer
Junior Sales/Buyer - Office and Field based
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
Our client who are a leading procurement company based in the UK are looking for a Sales individual who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity.
Shadowing the MD of this successful business you will be based in the office 2 days a week and then field based the rest of the week visiting depots to purchase materials.
You will take on the role for developing new accounts and sourcing products within the UK
Skills and Experience:
You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to pick up things quickly and work well within a team.
The role is target driven and requires you to be self-motivated, whilst having the ability and willingness to engage in challenging conversations with suppliers that may be presented.
The successful candidate will have a direct reporting line to MD.
- Minimum 2 year's experience in sales.
- Ability to establish rapport easily - can build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have an honest and approachable manner
- Ideal background from stationery, printing, paper or packaging, however will consider someone who has solid experience in sales
- Must have a full driving licence and access to a car
- Must be comfortable with travel around the UK
apply today for this great opportunity!
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.