Sittingbourne - Must drive due to location
£24,000 - £26,000 DOE
Monday - Friday 07:30 - 17:30 & alternate Saturdays (07:00 - 12:00noon)
My client is a well established company based in Sittingbourne and they are looking for an experienced Fleet Planner for to add to their team.
You will be responsible for daily completion of effective, profitable and compliant transport plans for the fleet of more than 40 vehicles making the best use of the driver's hours available.
The ability to evolve the daily planning through root cause analysis a ensuring that the plan reflects the business requirements and customer satisfaction is delivered on a daily basis.
Other responsibilities include:
- Daily planning of the Fleet, using the companies system, have a good understanding of computer-based management systems.
- Creation and full analysis of Vehicle Performance Reports (VPR)
- Assisting the Fleet Manager with transport activities, including the implementation of road transport compliance policies, standards and procedures.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to ensure that all disposal invoices for activities are fully reconciled.
- Ensure that the vehicles are available for scheduled services, and compliant to use in all operations.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, external customers, third party vehicle suppliers and external maintenance service providers as required, resolving all customer service queries.
Key skills required:
- You must have good geographic knowledge of London and the South East and a full understanding of the London Lorry Control rules and regulations.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office, including intermediate level Excel with experience of Vlookup and Pivot tables.
- Experience of working in a similar role is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to be considered for this role, please submit your up to date CV via the 'apply' button today.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.