Assessment Social Worker
Connect2Staff are currently recruiting for locum Social Workers to work in a variety of roles in Croydon. This particular role is for the Referral and Assessment team, however we have other teams and roles available within the Council.
- Have experience of Undertaking Child and Family Assessments, Section 47 inquiries and intervention and planning for Children in Need
- Have at least 2 years' experience of working as a social worker
- Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families.
- HCPC registration
- Be able to work alone and part as a team
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Connect2Staff:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2S
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
If you are interested in this role or any other, please contact Abbie Roe on 01622 236711 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect2Staff is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we can provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.