Administrator - finance
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator for our client based in London (Near Blackfriars)
Your duties will be
- You will be providing support to our client's busy team.
- Being first point of contact for both telephone and email enquiries.
- Recording all contacts, allocating enquiries to team members.
- Day to day management of the database, liaison with the IT department and supporting the development and maintenance of the database.
- Processing legal agreements, offer letters.
- Producing monthly client payment letters and other paperwork according to Operating procedures.
- Leading the day-to-day finance procedures.
- Preparing monthly financial management information
- Liaising with the Finance Department
- Processing Invoices
- Ad-hoc support of team marketing and event activities
- Assisting team members with travel and accommodation arrangements
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
- Administration and Bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Highly numerate and proficient in Excel as well as databases
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a team and being multi-skilled
This position will initially be 3 months but a possibility to lead onto longer
35 hours per week however they will consider applicants wishing to work less than 35 hours per week
(Candidates successful will need to undertake a credit check, Basic DBS and references)
Connect2staff are acting as an employment agency
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.