Social Worker - Adults
Connect2SocialWork are currently looking for an experienced social worker to join the Children's and Young Person's team for London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Tower Hamlet are looking for a passionate, agile, dynamic, creative, and inspiring qualified individual to join their incredible team. This is a three month rolling contract
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working in integrated/partnership within the Community Mental Health Team/East London NHS Trust.
- Provision of a social work service within the framework of the Care Programme Approach & Care Act plus other appropriate legislative requirements.
- Working with individual service users in hospital and in the community including placements providing advice, assistance, assessment, review, or other forms of social work assistance within HCPC parameters with the aim of enhancing the outcomes for service users and carers.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Have at least 18 month's experience of working as a social worker within children's services
- SWE Registration
- Knowledge of Child in Need, Children Looked After and Safeguarding Plans.
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Be able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Be able to demonstrate sensitivity, vigilance, and professionalism in their work
- Have a can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Drive and have access to a car
Benefits of working for Connect2SocialWork:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2SW
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
If interested in this role or any other, please contact Renee on 07923 442253 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect2SocialWork is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we have managed services in place with Hampshire County Council and Luton Borough Council. We can also provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.