Pensions & Payroll Officer
We are currently recruiting for a Pensions & Payroll Officer for our client based in Chatham
Purpose of the role
To support the Payroll and Pensions Team
* Providing a comprehensive pensions administrative service across Local Government
* Running monthly reports and advising them of starters, leavers and changes.
* Running monthly pension totals reports to prepare for Year End
* Providing individual pension estimates, as required, and process in-service and out of service ill health retirement and retirement applications.
* Involvement in the Pension Auto Enrolment process.
* Assisting with monitoring and responding to queries via the pensions inbox.
* Assisting the HR, Payroll and Pension service to ensure administration is carried out on a timely basis and in line with current best practice and any other duties commensurate with the level of the post as may be agreed by your manager.
Previous experience of using a range of current software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet.
Good organisational skills with the ability to work as part of a wider team but also to work towards managing own workload and priorities in order to meet demanding deadlines and respond to change in priorities ensuring a high level of accuracy.
Monday to Friday
3 months with a view of longer
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.