An exciting opportunity to work within a food production warehouse for a busy successful company. You will be reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager and be trained on some aspects of the job
To clean and maintain machinery and external areas of the factory and office buildings according to the Company's Hygiene operating standards Key Tasks /Responsibilities:
* Filling in daily and weekly hygiene check sheets forms * Manual handling of goods up to 25 kg
* Operation of cleaning equipment during deep cleaning tasks and wash down of machines during scheduled plant shut down periods
* Cleaning and tidying of the external areas of the factory and office buildings
* Handling of food grade cleaning solutions (training to be provided)
* Washing and drying of machine parts * Weekly stock take of janitorial supplies
* Other ad hoc duties as required Skills,
Knowledge and Experience:
* Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is essential
* Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Good communication skills (good English language skills)
* Flexible * Working hours - 45 hours per week. Monday to Friday 6am - 4pm.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.