Working within the financial services industry you will join a company that has created a culture and an environment that encourages personal growth and offers their people opportunities to learn and succeed.
The key purpose of this role is to assist the Events Manager in planning and delivering a wide range of events for the Group and its trading brands.
- Implement and deliver events across the Group and its trading brands.
- Ensure events are delivered to agreed standards, having the desired impact with attendees and thus deliver appropriate return on spend
- Conduct post event evaluations and ensure event data is captured and reported to help drive on-going enhancements of activities and insight
- Responsible for delivering a comprehensive annual calendar of physical and virtual events across the group.
- To support the Events Manager in reporting on the impact and findings of the events ensuring that key knowledge and insight is captured.
- To assist the Events Manager is delivering events within budget
To apply for this role, you must have previous experience delivering B2B, corporate events. You will have experience of organising national events and have excellent project management experience. Ideally you will have experience in the Financial Services Industry.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that will develop your career
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.