Customer Service (Vehicle Sales)
We are currently looking for a customer service advisor on a 6 month contract for our client based in Aylesford
You will be responsible for a fleet of 48 vehicles, providing guidance and training whilst ensuring exceptional customer service to all perspective clients, from the point of initial enquiry, loan, right through to the vehicle return.
* You will be responsible for dealing with all client calls and enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
* Provide a proactive and organised approach to monitoring and amending the scheduling system
* Carry out driving licence checks for all clients of the service
* Preparation and completion of all loan documents in line with agreed processes
* Ensure the vehicle is clean, tidy and fully charged before loan commences, movement of vehicles when required on site and between local locations
* Meet and greet clients and provide training and demonstrations of a level that our client is secure in their ability to drive and maintain the vehicle throughout the loan period.
* Undertake comprehensive checks on all returning vehicles to ensure that the vehicle is free from any damage during the loan period
* Send out customer surveys/end of loan reports to the client following vehicle return
* Accident Management of the fleet including windscreens, liaising with the client and the garage, ensuring payments are secured where required prior to any work being undertaken
* You will be responsible for liaising with our suppliers on all breakdown recovery and repairs to ensure the vehicle is back on the road in line with SLA's
Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.