My client, a highly successful solicitors' practice, is currently seeking an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their excellent residential and commercial conveyancing team based in Bexleyheath.
Your main responsibilities:
- To progress case management as requested by your supervisor.
- To use initiative to progress files within the limits of your own ability and with supervision.
- Day to day running and administration of Conveyancing files - this can include preparation of standard letters and documents.
- First point of contact for all clients whereby needed, either via telephone or email.
- Assist and support more senior members of the team with work or tasks as required.
- Controlling diaries, organising meetings, lunches, booking rooms etc.
- Preparation of bills and completion statements, setting up and dealing with completions and all post-completion matters.
- Responsible for complying with the company's compliance requirements inclusive of anti-money laundering.
- To ensure that standards of quality and the reputation of the firm are maintained at all times.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the progress of Conveyancing matters.
- Understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- Methodical approach to any task at hand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent IT Skills with working knowledge of all MS applications and fast typing speed.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivation to work independently and as part of a team with a 'can do' attitude.
This is a full time, permanent position due to start as soon as possible.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.