With over 2,000 schools, 900 academies, and 180 multi-academy trusts in more than 130 local authorities, we are proud to be a leading and largest provider of consultancy support services and technology led solutions to schools within the education sector in the UK. We enable our clients to reduce their administrative costs, remain compliant with statutory responsibilities, and stay fully focused on improving the learning outcomes of their pupils.
We have an exciting opportunity for a fast-learning, self-motivated, highly organised, and detail-driven individual to join our team as either a Bid Manager or Bid Writer, depending on experience, to drive revenue growth by supporting our commercial team in its goal of winning new business and client rebid opportunities. The successful candidate will be required to collaborate with a variety of teams and stakeholders across the business and externally, to develop detailed and unique responses to bid and tender documents, taking the lead on the bid management process whilst ensuring our bid library is up to date and in line with business and commercial priorities. We can offer you great career and a salary and benefit to match.
What we are looking for:
- Have a proven track record of successful delivery of a bid process within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrable ability to manage high-value bids to a defined process with a track record of delivering quality bids in a timely fashion.
- Conduct research to enhance and tailor bids including sector research, client research, competitor research, product research.
- Develop tailored win themes and bid production strategies.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage multiple projects, and perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence where required.
- Evidence of analytical skills and a good eye for detail; producing appropriate, accurate, high quality written work within challenging work limits.
- Ability to manage relationships with subject matter experts.
- High energy levels, with a strong desire to support the business in improving its success in winning more opportunities.
- Experience within the payroll and HRIS sector is advantageous, but not essential.
- Salary is DOE £35k-£40k + Commission
- There is flexibility towards hybrid working Ideally looking at 1/2 day's a week in Milton Keynes
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.