A successful company in parkwood has a vacancy for an administrator for minimum 3 months
- General administrative duties.
- To receive enquiries via telephone and email, pass information on appropriately and ensure that support is provided along with an excellent standard of customer service (internally and externally)
- Timely and effective processing of purchase orders, ensuring accuracy of records. Ensure that all purchase records/orders/reports and related data for management accounting purposes are maintained.
- Ensuring that all quotations are produced in a professional and timely manner and records are updated
- As directed produce invoices, ensuring all activity is recorded in the appropriate database.
- To offer effective cover and support to other team members, ensuring business continuity.
You will need to be
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
* Strong administrative experience (previous experience of contracts or vehicle administration beneficial).
* Experienced in providing outstanding customer service.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Delivery focused, highly organised and excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
8am - 4pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-3.30pm Fridays
If the above sounds ideal for you please send in your up to date CV
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.