Work location: Remote with occasional meetings in Aylesford Kent
Efficiency and quality information is paramount, from accurate coding, VAT compliance and excellent descriptions. A quality service in the Accounts Payable function enables the wider business to collate and analyse data quickly and easily.
You'll be on the front line protecting the business from fraud and error, alert to scams and fraudsters
* Ensure all supplier invoices are returned in a timely manner for processing.
* Review supplier invoices for any non-standard VAT rates and confirm processing required with the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
* Process supplier invoices
* Check supplier statements to the purchase ledger records and follow up any missing supplier invoices.
* Filing statements and supplier invoices.
* Deal with a variety of supplier queries in a professional and timely manner.
* Review AP mailbox and ensure all supplier queries are dealt with effectively.
* Raising faster payment documentation as directed by the Accounts Payable Supervisor
* Develop a though understanding of the risks of fraud and use all reasonable means to protect the business from financial and reputational loss.
An excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable is essential
Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office packages, including basic Excel skills
Exceptional attention to detail and accurate processing skills
AAT qualified or have equivalent is desirable
Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
This is a fantastic, progressive organisation to work within and comes with excellent benefits and holiday entitlement.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.